- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Roofing Contract - Residential - $27.99
Document Id : 4824
File Type : Microsoft Word
Write up a customer contract for a residential roofing job with this customizable Roofing Contract template.
- Materials.The roofing contractor agrees to provide all materials, labor, tools, equipment and supervision required for the job.
- Contract Price. Payment of the contract price (less holdbacks) will be made in installments, with the balance due on completion.
- Change Orders. A signed change order is required for any alterations to the work specified.
- Job Safety. The roofing contractor is responsible for cleanup and for job site safety.
- Site Access. The home owner is responsible for providing utilities, toilets and access to the site.
- Warranty. The contractor agrees to warranty the work and correct any defects due to materials and workmanship for a specified period, and to pass on to the home owner any manufacturer's or supplier's warranties.
- Insurance. The roofing contractor is responsible for maintaining adequate insurance during the project.
This Residential Roofing Contract template is available as a Microsoft Word document which can be easily customized to fit your business needs.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org