- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
USA Computer System Implementation Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 5050
File Type : Microsoft Word
IT service providers, prepare a Computer System Implementation Agreement with this template form for the USA.
- Scope of Agreement. The contract covers the customer's purchase of computer hardware, licensing of system and applications software, maintenance and support services, installation of hardware and software, and implementation of the system.
- Site Preparation. The customer is responsible for site preparation prior to the installation.
- Installation and Testing. The supplier is responsible for installation, configuration, data conversion and functionality testing of the system.
- Risk of Loss. All risk of loss remains with the supplier until the equipment has been delivered to the customer's site.
- Primary Contractor. The supplier will act as primary contractor and assume responsibility for all components of the system.
- Governing Law. The contract is governed by United States. laws.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com