- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
UK Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (Unfurnished Premises) - $27.99
Document Id : 5322
File Type : Microsoft Word
UK landlords, let a house or flat to a tenant with this Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for an unfurnished premises.
- This agreement can be used only in England and Wales, pursuant to the Housing Acts 1988 and 1996.
- The tenant must pay the stamp duty land tax, council taxes and utility rates for the premises.
- The tenant must keep the premises clean and in good repair.
- The landlord is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior and must carry insurance on the building.
- The tenant will be charged a late fee if the rent is not paid on time and if the tenant's rent cheque is dishonoured by the bank.
- The template includes a Notice to Terminate (with instructions for use), and a Premises Condition Report.
- This UK Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (Unfurnished Premises) can be customised for your use, and can be reused as often as you like.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org