- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Northern Ireland Secure Tenancy Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 5325
File Type : Microsoft Word
- The association is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior of premises, as well as the common parts.
- The association is responsible for maintaining plumbing, electrical, heating, water heaters and lighting.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the interior of the rental premises, appliances and fixtures.
- The tenant is responsible for the care and upkeep of the gardens, hedges, paths.
- The tenant must not cause a nuisance or disturb other occupants, and is liable for any damages caused by the tenant, his/her guests or invitees.
- Includes a list of the tenant's rights pursuant to Housing (NI) Order 1983.
- Includes a summary of grounds on which a tenant can be evicted.
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com