Property Management Agreement for Vacation Properties - $11.99
Document Id : 5328
File Type : Microsoft Word
Do you manage vacation ⁄ time share properties on behalf of the owners of those properties? Easily create your Property Management Agreements with this ready-made template.
- Duties of the property manager include marketing the vacation property, obtaining renters, collecting rentals and other fees, distributing the proceeds, providing cleaning and laundry services, arranging for repairs and maintenance.
- Compensation will be a percentage commission, plus a monthly allowance for expenses, and actual costs of cleaning, repairs, etc.
- The property manager will pay the rental fees to the owner each month along with statements of income and expenses detailing revenues and expenses for that month.
- The owner will arrange his/her own occupancy of the vacation property with the manager well in advance.
- The property manager will be given a certain number of nights usage as promotional complementary nights each year.
The Property Management Agreement for Vacation Properties is generic (not country specific) and can be used in many countries. Download yours now.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com