New Zealand Individual Employment Agreement - $29.99
Document Id : 6022
File Type : Microsoft Word
Prepare employment contracts for your new employees with this Individual Employment Agreement template, pursuant to the New Zealand Employment Relations Act 2000.
- The agreement sets out the duties and responsibilities that are part of the employee's job description.
- The employee must complete a mandatory probationary period prior to becoming a permanent employee.
- Provisions for holidays, leave, benefits and expenses.
- Regular performance reviews will be conducted.
- Confidentiality provisions to protect the employer's sensitive business information.
- Procedures for termination, resignation and redundancy.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Resolution of employment relationship problems.
- Proper and responsible use of workplace Internet and email.
If you're an employer, you should own the New Zealand Individual Employment Agreement. Buy and download your copy now.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.