- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
USA IT Operations Management Services Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 6408
File Type : Microsoft Word
Prepare a customer contract for integrated IT management services with this IT Operations Management Services Agreement for US based businesses.
- The service provider will perform the operations using the customer's hardware. The software will be supplied by both the customer and the service provider.
- The service provider is not liable for any failure to achieve its service level objectives due to any problem resulting from alterations made to the customer's hardware or software without the service provider's approval.
- The customer will allow the provider to install and maintain system and network diagnostic and maintenance programs on the customer's computer systems or sites solely for the provider's use in performing the services.
- The provider will be given full and unrestricted access to the equipment 24/7/365.
- The parties agree to resolve any disputes by mutual discussion and negotiation.
- The parties agree not to disclose confidential information of the other party, or to use any intellectual property right of the other party without authorization.
- Provisions covering the transition of services from the provider to another party upon termination of the agreement.
- Each party will retain sole ownership of its own hardware, software and materials. Any materials jointly developed by the parties will be assigned to the provider, who will grant the customer a perpetual license to use such materials for internal purposes.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com