- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Alberta Farmout and Option Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 701
File Type : Microsoft Word
Draw up a Farmout and Option Agreement for oil and gas properties with this template contract for Alberta.
- The farmor will commence drilling of the test well at its sole cost and risk. The farmee will then continue drilling to the contract depth, log and test, and either complete, equip or abandon the test well in accordance with the agreement.
- Provisions for drilling an option well if serious difficulties are encountered with the test well.
- If the interest of a party becomes encumbered, such encumbrance will be charged to and paid by that party.
- The farmee will reimburse the farmor on a per diem basis for rentals and penalties payable under the title document.
- The farmee's earned interest in the farmout lands is calculated as 100% of the farmor's interest in the producing zones, and 50% of the remainder of the lands.
- Rights and remedies of the parties in the event of default.
- CAPL PASC Accounting Procedure and specified clauses of Operating Procedure apply.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org