- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Shopping Center Property Management Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 7154
File Type : Microsoft Word
Hire a property to manage the operations of a shopping mall with this Shopping Center Property Management Agreement.
- Independent Contractor. The property manager is retained as an independent contractor.
- Duties. The property manager's duties include collecting the rent, invoicing tenants, providing services to tenants, enforcing performance of the tenants' lease obligations, and generally managing all aspects of the mall operations.
- Budget. The property manager is responsible for preparing an annual operating budget for the shopping center.
- Insurance. The property manager must maintain a fidelity bond, workers compensation, auto liability and excess liability insurance coverage.
- Compensation. The property manager will be paid a management fee calculated as a percentage of all gross rents, but not to be less than a specified minimum amount.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org