- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
India Yoga Instructor Training Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 7341
File Type : Microsoft Word
This contract is for applicants who wish to train as yoga instructors in India. Successful applicants will be trained in a yoga system developed by the founder of the yoga college.
- Certification. Upon successful completion of the teacher training course, the applicant will be certified as a teacher of the institute's yoga system and will be able to teach the system to students. The applicant must be re-certified at specified intervals in order to maintain the teaching certification.
- Medical Consent. The applicant must provide a medical consent and waiver form (included) to be completed by the applicant's physician, attesting to his/her health and fitness level.
- Accommodation. The tuition fee covers everything required for the course except for food and accommodation. The school can arrange for dormitory facilities for an additional fee.
- Compliance with Code. All students must comply with the institute's honour code.
- Franchise. If a student wants to open a school teaching the system, he/she must apply to become a franchisee of the yoga institute.
- Schedules. The Agreement includes (i) medical consent and waiver form, and (ii) Student Rules and Regulations.
India Yoga Instructor Training Agreement, in MS Word format. Downloadable, customizable, affordable.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com