- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Property Management Agreement for Strata Units (Rental Investment Pool) - $17.49
Document Id : 745
File Type : Microsoft Word
Hire a property manager to manage the common property of strata lots in a rental investment pool with this template Property Management Agreement.
- The rental pool consists of a group of owners whose units will be rented out. The revenues from those rentals will be pooled to cover the owners' expenses.
- The property management company will be paid a monthly fee for maintenance, management and administration of the common property for the rental pool owners.
- The manager's duties include preparation of annual budgets, procuring contracts, arranging for repairs, collection of assessments from owners, commencing legal action for non-payment, paying contractors and suppliers, supervising contractors.
- The manager is required to attend all regular meetings of the strata corporation and the strata council.
- The corporation will provide the property manager with reasonable access to the common property at all times.
- The corporation indemnifies the manager against claims and damages except for those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of the management firm.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com