- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Canada Rental Manager Agreement (Rental Pool Investment Pool) - $27.99
Document Id : 746
File Type : Microsoft Word
Hire a rental manager to oversee the rentals of strata lots in a vacation rental investment pool with this Rental Manager Agreement for Canadian properties.
- The strata lot owner agrees to honour the rental bookings made by the manager.
- The owner indemnifies the manager against any claims or damages due to the owner's failure to honour any booking.
- The use and rental of the unit will comply with applicable legislation governing hotel accommodation rentals.
- The manager is responsible for collecting rents, paying expenses and managing the revenues generated from rentals of the unit.
- The manager will pay related costs and expenses from rental funds collected, such as maintenance, utilities, valet, laundry services, etc.
- Net revenues will be paid to the owner on a monthly basis.
- The manager will provide audited annual financial statements.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org