Independent Contractor Commission Agreement - $17.49
Document Id : 7545
File Type : Microsoft Word
Hire an agent to act as a distributor or sales representative for your goods and services with this Independent Contractor Commission Agreement (with Indemnity).
- The agreement contains options for either an exclusive or non-exclusive contract, depending on what your intentions are.
- The agent is an independent contractor, not an employee, and is responsible for paying his/her own income tax, insurance premiums and other remittances.
- The agent will be paid a commission on goods and services sold.
- The agent indemnifies the supplier against losses or claims, and must ensure that any third party it uses for purposes related to the Agreement executes an Indemnity stating that the third party will look solely to the agent, and not to the supplier, with respect to any claims it may have.
- The template includes an Indemnity Agreement to be signed by third parties.
This Independent Contractor Commission Agreement is fully editable and can be easily customized for your business needs.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org