- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
British Columbia Vehicle and Camping Equipment Rental Agreement - $17.49
Document Id : 7629
File Type : Microsoft Word
Rent out vehicles and camping gear with this British Columbia Self Drive Vehicle and Camping Equipment Rental Agreement.
- This template is for outdoor outfitters who lease equipment to campers.
- Rental rates are calculated on a daily basis. Provincial Social Services Tax and federal GST are calculated on rental fees. Foreign visitors may be able to reclaim their GST.
- A security deposit is required for all rentals and is refunded upon return of the rental items, less any deductions for loss or damage.
- All drivers must possess a valid driver's licence with photo ID. Drivers must be within specified age limits.
- Passengers in the vehicle must not exceed a specified number at any time. All small children must be secured in child safety seats, which are also available for rental. Vehicle travel is only permitted on public roads.
- The rental company maintains public liability insurance for the rental of the vehicle and equipment. The customer has the option to purchase extra insurance, which reduces the deductible.
- The customer acknowledges the risks associated with the use of the camping and recreational equipment and assumes full responsibility, and releases the rental company from any liability.
- The British Columbia Self Drive Vehicle and Camping Equipment Rental Agreement is provided in MS Word format and can be easily edited to meet your needs.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org