Ontario Farm Land Cash Lease - $29.99
Document Id : 7633
File Type : Microsoft Word
Lease farm land in Ontario to a tenant on a cash basis with this Ontario Farm Land Cash Lease.
- Annual rent is calculated by multiplying the number of acres leased by a base rent per acre.
- The rent will be paid in a series of installment payments.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for farming and agricultural purposes only.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including soil erosion and weed control.
- The tenant is also responsible for maintaining fences and other improvements on the land.
- The tenant must comply with all federal, provincial and local environmental laws, rules and regulations, and must ensure proper waste disposal and storage of chemicals.
- The tenant must carry sufficient insurance satisfactory to the landlord, including spill insurance.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.