UK Company Letting Agreement - $17.99
Document Id : 7640
File Type : Microsoft Word
Let a residential property to a company for its officers and employees with this Company Letting Agreement for England and Wales.
- The company must provide a deposit as security for performance of the tenant's obligations under the agreement. The deposit will be returned at the end of the tenancy, less any amounts that the landlord is allowed to deduct for unpaid rent or other sums or expenses due to the landlord.
- The company must pay all charges for electricity, gas, water, telephone and television services (including installation and TV licence costs).
- The company must also pay council tax or any similar property tax levied against the property.
- The landlord must insure the property and keep the structure and exterior and all installations for utilities in good repair and working order.
- This agreement can be used to let either a furnished or unfurnished premises. An inventory form is included to list all furniture and other items provided by the landlord.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at email@example.com and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.