is your online source for downloadable easy-to-use business documents, legal forms and agreements for USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand.

UK House / Flat Share Agreement with Resident Owner - $12.49

Document Id : 7667

File Type : Microsoft Word

Let part of the house or flat you live in to a tenant (sharer) under this House / Flat Share Agreement.

  • The Share Agreement is similar to, but different from, a roommate or boarder arrangement.
  • This legal agreement can only be used in England and Wales.
  • The tenant ⁄ sharer must pay a proportionate share of the costs of electric, gas, water, telephone and television services.
  • The tenant ⁄ sharer has the right to use the common areas and facilities of the home (bathrooms, toilets, kitchen, lounge, laundry.).
  • The tenant ⁄ sharer must pay a deposit which will be held by the owner until the end of the tenancy.
  • The owner is responsible for insuring the property, furnishings and other items supplied by the owner under the agreement.

To obtain the digital file, add it to your cart and proceed through the secure checkout. After paying, you'll be able to download and use the form immediately.

Rate This Document!

Be the first to rate this document!

Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Are you unable to find what you're looking for?

Email us at and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.