- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Canada Pasture Lease - $27.99
Document Id : 7673
File Type : Microsoft Word
Canadian farm owners, rent out pasture land to a tenant with this Canada Pasture Lease template.
- The term of the lease can be either for a fixed number of years with an option to renew, or a continuing term which reverts to a yearly lease after the initial term expires.
- The lease contains two options to determine how yearly rent will be calculated - either based on the number of acres of pasture land, or on the number of livestock grazing the land.
- The tenant is responsible for ensuring that livestock do not break through fences, and must ensure that all animals meet the landlord's approval with respect to health, breed, sex, age, and number of animals.
- The tenant must carry adequate and satisfactory liability insurance throughout the term of the lease.
- The landlord must pay all taxes levied against the pasture land.
- The lease does not confer any mineral rights on the tenant with respect to the land being leased.
- Compensation for damage or loss of crops or property will be paid to the party suffering the loss.
- The parties agree to binding arbitration in the event of a dispute.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org