- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Nanny Employment Contract (No Agency) - $17.49
Document Id : 7865
File Type : Microsoft Word
Hire a nanny or au pair to look after your children with this Nanny Services Contract (No Agency).
- The contract is directly between the employer and the nanny. A placement agency is not a party to the agreement.
- The template is generic (not country-specific) and is fully editable so it can be customized to add in any specific provisions required by the laws in your jurisdiction.
- If the nanny is required to work outside of his/her normal working hours, s/he will be paid overtime in accordance with applicable labor laws.
- The nanny may be required to perform duties other than child care, such as grocery shopping and running errands.
- If the nanny lives in, the employer will provide room and board.
- The contract contains optional clauses for transportation, depending on whether the employer will provide a vehicle for the nanny's use or will pay for the nanny's transportation to and from work.
- The employer is responsible for deducting taxes and required remittances from the nanny's pay.
- The employer will contribute to the nanny's health insurance premiums.
- Other benefits include paid holidays, vacation time, sick pay, and travel expenses if the nanny is required to travel with the family during their vacations.
- Nanny Services Contract (No Agency), available in MS Word format. Downloadable and easy to use.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org