New Brunswick Standard Form Commercial Lease - $29.99
Document Id : 8004
File Type : Microsoft Word
Rent out office or retail business premises in New Brunswick to a tenant with this Standard Form Commercial Lease Agreement
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease after the initial term expires.
- The lease template contains alternate paragraphs depending on whether the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, or if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- The lease also contains alternate paragraphs for payment of the property taxes, depending on whether the landlord or the tenant will be paying the taxes.
- The tenant agrees not to register the lease against title to the property, but has the right to register a caveat so long as the tenant discharges the caveat at the end of the lease.
- The landlord is not responsible for death or injury to persons on the premises, or for any loss or damage of personal property. The tenant indemnifies the landlord against any claims or actions arising from the lease or the tenant's use of the premises.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.