Ontario Rooming Agreement to Rent Single Room - $27.99
Document Id : 8105
File Type : Microsoft Word
ON landlords, rent a room in your home to a boarder with this Ontario Rooming Agreement to Rent Single Room.
- The rental can be either for a fixed term (such as a school semester), or month to month.
- Rules governing the use and maintenance of the common areas of the home (kitchen, living room, family room, laundry, etc).
- The boarder is responsible for paying a portion of the monthly utilities.
- Restrictions on use of the house phone.
- A late fee will be charged if the rent is not paid on time.
- The boarder is responsible for keeping the room in order and paying for any damages.
- The landlord has the right to enter the room in certain circumstances.
- Provisions for termination of the agreement by either party.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org