California Fishing Lease Agreement - $17.49
Document Id : 8183
File Type : Microsoft Word
CA landowners, make extra money by allowing fishermen to fish in waterways on your land with this California Fishing Lease Agreement.
- This Agreement can be used for individual fishermen or for groups, clubs and organizations.
- The user can only fish at the times of the year permitted by local, State and federal laws.
- The user's rights to fish on the property are subject to the rights of the landowner to use and protect the land and subject to any oil and gas or mineral leases.
- The landowner has the right to limit fishing in any body of water in order to preserve the quality of the fish stock.
- The user must take proper care of the property and comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of the lease.
- The landowner has no responsibility for the user's safety or that of any guests or invitees, and the user indemnifies and holds the landowner harmless against any claim, loss, cost or damage arising from the user's use of the property.
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.