- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
USA Security Guard Services Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 8327
File Type : Microsoft Word
Prepare client contracts for a US security services company with this customizable USA Security Guard Services Agreement.
- Scope of Services. The scope of the security guard's services include regular patrols of the premises and parking areas, preparing daily shift reports, reporting all accidents and incidents.
- Personnel. The security company is responsible for hiring, training, supervising, equipping and outfitting all security guards.
- Requirements. Guards must be fluent in spoken and written English, have a valid driver's license and be a citizen of the United States and legally able to work in the country in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- Payroll and Taxes. The security company is responsible for paying any sales and use taxes to suppliers for materials it requires to fulfill its obligations, and for paying its own taxes, payroll taxes, remittances and benefits.
- Insurance. The security company will carry adequate general liability, automobile liability and worker's compensation insurance.
- Fidelity Bond. The security company is responsible for obtaining a fidelity bond up to $10,000 for each officer assigned to the client.
- Off Limits Areas. The client is responsible for security in any areas that are off limits to security personnel.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com