- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Joint Product Development Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 916
File Type : Microsoft Word
Prepare a Joint Product Development Agreement between a client and a developer to jointly develop prototype products for manufacture and distribution, with this customizable template.
- The client will supply the necessary equipment, and the developer will obtain all regulatory approvals required for manufacturing, selling, licensing and leasing the products.
- The developer owns the background technology.
- All products, documentation, inventions and developments created under the agreement belong jointly to both parties.
- Either party may propose changes to the specifications, but no changes will be implemented unless agreed in writing by both parties.
- The developer indemnifies the client against claims and losses.
- The customer may terminate the agreement at any time, and the developer will have no claim for damages, losses, compensation or otherwise, except to the extent expressly provided in the Agreement.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com