Protect yourself, your property and your business against claims for costs and damages with these Release and Waiver Forms.
- A Release relieves a party from responsibility or liability. In legal matters, a release and waiver usually go hand in hand.
- A Waiver is a document through which a party gives up a claim or right which it has by law, usually in exchange for some sort of consideration.
- An Indemnity is a written covenant to protect another party against liability as a result of your actions.
Are you organizing an all-terrain vehicle race? Protect against claims from participants for injury or death with this ATV Race Waiver and Release of Liability.
- Race participants must sign the form prior to the start of the event.
- The participant releases the organizers of the event and their directors, sponsors, employees and agents from any liability for death, disability, injury and property damage.
- The participant acknowledges the risks involved with participating in the race, and assumes all responsibility, and waives any claims s/he may have against the race organizers.
- The participant agrees to receive any medical treatment that may be necessary.
- The participant agrees to allow the organizers to use any photos or videos containing the participant's image, for publicity purposes.
ATV racing can be dangerous and you need to cover yourself against lawsuits. Buy a copy of ATV Race Waiver and Release of Liability template, and make sure every racer signs it.
Before any cycling race, make sure all participants sign this Bike Race Waiver and Release of Liability form to protect the organizers against potential lawsuits.
- The form should be signed at the time a participant registers for the event.
- The participant releases the organizers of the event, directors, sponsors, etc from any liability for death, disability, injury and property damage.
- The participant acknowledges the risks involved with participating in the race, and assumes all responsibility, and waives any claims s/he may have against the organizers.
- The participant agrees to wear a helmet and obey the rules of the road, and to receive any recommended or required medical treatment.
- This is a reusable and fully editable release form. Purchase it, download it, customize for your event, re-use it as often as necessary.
Don't leave yourself open to the financial devastation of death or injury lawsuits. Download the Bike Race Waiver and Release of Liability form for your next cycling event.
Prepare a General Release of all claims with this template form for the State of California.
- One party (the releasor) releases another party (the releasee) from all claims arising as a result of a transaction between the parties.
- The release is given in exchange for payment of a settlement amount by the releasee.
- The releasor waives its rights under California Civil Code Sect. 1542 with respect to any claims that it has no knowledge of at the present time.
Before paying over any amount to settle the claim, download the General Release of All Claims and have it signed and acknowledged.
Protect your company against future claims or legal actions being brought against your business by an individual with this Canada General Release of a Company by a Person.
- The individual signing the Release agrees to release the company from any claims or rights of action he/she may have now or in future.
- In exchange for giving the Release, the person will receive compensation in the form of a cash payment and/or other valuable consideration.
- This is a reusable legal form template. Once you've purchased it, you can re-use it as often as you like.
The downloadable Canada General Release of a Company by a Person
is fully editable to meet your needs.
Protect your business against legal actions or damages being sought by another corporate entity with this Canada General Release of Company by Another Company.
- The company signing the release, for itself and on behalf of its officers, directors, employees and agents, releases any claims or rights of action it may have now or in future.
- In return for giving the Release, the company will receive compensation in the form of cash or other valuable consideration.
- Once you have purchased it, this legal template can be re-used as often as you require.
This Canada General Release of Company by Another Company is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Before you pay out a settlement amount to another person to settle a legal claim, make sure they sign this General Release form.
- The releasing party waives and releases any claims against you for loss, damage or otherwise that he/she may have, whether now or in future.
- In return for giving the Release, the releasing party will be paid in cash and/or some other type of consideration.
- You can use this form in any Canadian province or territory.
To download the General Release of Person by Another Person, add it to your shopping cart, check out and pay for the form, and download it. You can re-use the form whenever you like.