ACT Early Termination of Lease Agreement
Terminate a residential rental agreement before it expires with this Early Termination of Lease Agreement for Australian Capital Territory.
- Both the landlord and the tenant must agree to the early termination.
- This Agreement is for ACT residential properties only. A different form is required for commercial tenancies.
- The tenant must give written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a specified amount in order to pay out the lease early.
- Terminating the tenancy early allows your tenant move out before the lease ends and lets you to get your property back onto the rental market as quickly as possible.
- The Early Termination of Lease Agreement is governed by the laws of Australian Capital Territory.
Last Updated: 16-Mar-2018