Rent, lease and manage residential and commercial rental properties in Alberta with these easy-to-use Rental Property Management Forms.

The Real Estate Act requires that all persons who perform property management services must be authorized by the Real Estate Council of Alberta, except for owners who are managing their own properties and direct employees of an owner who provide management services for the employer.

Some property management activities do not require RECA's authorization, such as building maintenance, boiler maintenance, and records management.
View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page