Alberta Information Questionnaire for Personal Injury Claim
Personal injury lawyers in Alberta can use this Client Information Questionnaire to collect data needed to file a personal injury claim in Court of Queen's Bench, including:
- the client's personal and employment history,
- medical records, treatments, medication,
- time missed from work,
- police â„ criminal record,
- activities since the accident,
- insurance information, and
- other relevant data with respect to the accident and the lawsuit.
Add the form to your shopping cart, check out, and download it. Use it as often as your practice requires.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016