Lease an apartment to two or more tenants with this Apartment Lease Agreement template.
- Term. The lease is for a fixed term, such as 1 year, 6 months, etc.
- Liability. The landlord will hold each of the tenants jointly and severally liable for performing the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- Security Deposit Refund. Each tenant is authorized to receive a refund of the security deposit on behalf of the other tenants. Payment of the refund to one tenant will be considered payment to all of them.
- Property Taxes. The landlord is responsible for paying property taxes on the building in which the apartment is located.
- Repairs. The landlord is responsible for repairing any damage not caused by the tenants.
- Alterations. The tenants cannot perform alterations to the apartment without the landlord's consent.
- Termination. Procedure for termination of the lease by either party.
This Apartment Lease Agreement for Two or More Tenants
is a generic template which is not country-specific. It is available in MS Word format, and is totally editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016