Appoint arbitrators to settle disputes with these customizable Arbitration Forms.
- Country-specific and generic forms available.
- Buy, download, use immediately.
- Reusable, editable templates in MS Word format.
Appoint an arbitrator to handle disputes arising between members of an Indian partnership with this template Arbitration Agreement Between Partners.
- Referral to Arbitrator. The parties will refer all of their disputes regarding the partnership to the arbitrator.
- Division of Assets. The arbitrator will decide how to divide the partnership assets upon dissolution of the p.....
Download a free Arbitration Clause for Canadian agreements and contracts.
The clause provides that the arbitration will be governed by the current Rules of Procedure for Commercial Arbitration of the ADR Institute of Canada, Inc.
This free Arbitration Clause is for use in contracts which will be governed by Canadian law.
Download this free arbitration clause for contracts between US and Canadian parties.
The Arbitration Clause sets out the procedure for cross-border arbitration in disputes arising under a contract where one party is based in Canada and another is based in the United States.
This Cross-Border Arbitration Clause can be used with contracts governed by either Canadian or US laws.
Use this template to prepare a set of Rules of Procedure for Arbitration for your company, to be used in the event of a contractual dispute.
- The arbitrator is to be appointed by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties are unable to agree, by court appointment.
- The rules govern how written submissions are to be made to the arbitrator.
- The arbitrator will decide when and where meetings and hearings will be held.
- The arbitrator's decision.....