Audio Development Agreement for Video Game
Game developers, hire a composer to score a soundtrack for a new game title with this Audio Development Agreement for Video Game.
- The soundtrack composer is being retained on a work for hire basis.
- The contract price will be paid in installments, as certain development milestones are met.
- The game developer retains full ownership of all music used in the game.
- The soundtrack composer will be entitled to 50% of the royalty for music which is used for any purpose outside of the game, such as on a music album or in TV broadcasts, etc.
- Use this Agreement for titles released in the United States and Canada.
Some video games are as memorable for their music as they are for their game play. If you've found the composer you want, it's time to sign the Audio Development Agreement. Download the template today.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016