Australia Computer Hardware and Software Sale Agreement
Sell a computer system to a customer with this Computer Hardware and Software Sale Agreement for Australian computer resellers.
- Security Interest. The supplier retains a security interest in the products until payment in full is received.
- Taxes. The customer is responsible for paying all applicable taxes on the hardware and software.
- Warranty. The supplier warrants the products for a limited period. The customer's sole remedy under the limited warranty will be a refund or repair â„ replacement of defective products.
- License. Software products are licensed to the customer under the appropriate licence.
- Indemnification. The supplier indemnifies the customer against infringement claims to the extent of procuring rights to the product for the customer, replacing the product, or removing the product and refunding the price paid.
This Australia Computer Hardware and Software Sale Agreement can be used in any state or territory.