Australia Software Sublicence Agreement
Sublicense your products to resellers with this Australia Software Sublicence Agreement.
- The distributor (sublicensor) grants a royalty-free, nonexclusive non-transferable sublicence to the reseller (sub-licensee) to allow the reseller the use of the licensed program on designated computer equipment and backup machines.
- Copying of the software is not allowed. Additional sublicences must be obtained for additional copies.
- No Purchase. The reseller is not purchasing the software, and no ownership interest is transferred.
- Warranty. The distributor warrants that the software is owned by the developer of the program, and that it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Indemnification. The distributor indemnifies the reseller against any third party copyright claims.
- Undertaking. The form includes an undertaking by the owner of the software to grant a license to the reseller if the sublicence is terminated for any reason.
- Governing Law. The Agreement is governed by Australian laws.
This Australia Software Sublicence Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016