Bike Race Waiver and Release of Liability
Before any cycling race, make sure all participants sign this Bike Race Waiver and Release of Liability form to protect the organizers against potential lawsuits.
- The form should be signed at the time a participant registers for the event.
- The participant releases the organizers of the event, directors, sponsors, etc from any liability for death, disability, injury and property damage.
- The participant acknowledges the risks involved with participating in the race, and assumes all responsibility, and waives any claims s/he may have against the organizers.
- The participant agrees to wear a helmet and obey the rules of the road, and to receive any recommended or required medical treatment.
- This is a reusable and fully editable release form. Purchase it, download it, customize for your event, re-use it as often as necessary.
Don't leave yourself open to the financial devastation of death or injury lawsuits. Download the Bike Race Waiver and Release of Liability form for your next cycling event.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016