Canada Acquisition Agreement for Co-Ownership Rights in Software
Prepare an Acquisition Agreement for Co-Ownership Rights between a software developer and an investor (purchaser) with this template contract for Canadian businesses.
- In return for investing in the project, the investor will acquire a percentage co-ownership right in the developer's software.
- The investor also purchases the patent rights and grants the developer the right to use and sub-license the patent rights.
- Each party retains all rights to its own subsequent modifications to the software.
- The investor agrees not to solicit any of the developer's customers or employees for a period of one year following the closing of the transaction.
- The developer agrees to indemnify the investor against any claims or losses arising from an infringement claim with respect to the software.
This Canada Acquisition Agreement for Co-Ownership Rights in Software
template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016