Canada Computer Hardware Lease with Software License
Lease computer equipment and software to customers in Canada under the terms of this Computer Hardware Lease Agreement and Software Licence.
- The dealer will provide maintenance and repairs to the leased computer equipment.
- The dealer retains title to the hardware until payment is paid in full.
- The dealer is obligated to defend all infringement claims by third parties.
- Provisions for delivery, installation and removal of the computer equipment at the customer's site.
- The customer is responsible for providing security for performance of its payment obligations.
- The customer must obtain and maintain adequate insurance on the equipment during the term of the lease.
This Canada Computer Hardware Lease Agreement with Software License can be used in any Canadian province or territory.