Canada Computer Hardware Sale Agreement
Computer dealers, write up a customer contract with this comprehensive Computer Hardware Sale Agreement for Canada.
- The dealer agrees to provide maintenance under a separate contract, at the option of the customer.
- Delivery of the computer hardware is f.o.b. point of shipment.
- The customer pays for transportation and cartage.
- The dealer retains title to the hardware until the purchase price is paid in full.
- The Agreement is governed by Canadian laws.
The Canada Computer Hardware Sale Agreement is available in MS Word format. Other formats available on request. The template can be used in any province or territory.