Canada Marketing Services Agreement (International)
Market products worldwide for Canadian companies under the terms of this International Marketing Agreement.
- The marketer will act as agent for the client in garnering interest for the client's products from foreign distribution outlets outside of Canada.
- The marketer will be paid a share of all revenues generated from the sale and licensing of the client's products.
- The parties appoint a bank to act as escrow agent, to hold the revenues until instructed in writing to distribute the funds.
- Any disputes arising under the Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration.
- The Agreement is governed by Canadian laws.
For all of those markets outside of Canada's borders, you need the Canada Marketing Services Agreement (International).
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016