Canada Software Sublicence Agreement
Grant a sublicence to resellers and subdistributors to sell or distribute software with this template Software Sublicence Agreement for Canadian software distributors.
- The distributor grants a royalty-free, nonexclusive non-transferable sublicence to the reseller to allow the reseller to use the licensed program for purposes of selling and distributing to customers.
- Copying of the software is not allowed. Additional sublicences must be obtained for additional copies.
- The reseller is not purchasing the software, and is only being granted a licence to use the program.
- The distributor warrants that the software is owned by the developer of the program, and that it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The distributor indemnifies the reseller against any third party copyright claims.
- The form includes an undertaking by the owner of the software to grant a license to the reseller if the sublicence is terminated for any reason.
This Canada Software Sublicence Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016