CO commercial tenants, sublet all or part of your business space to a subtenant with this Colorado Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease template can be used for office, retail, warehouse or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays a security deposit and the monthly rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The original tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- If the original tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease, the subtenant must pay the rent directly to the landlord.
This Colorado Commercial Sublease Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016