Confidentiality & Disclosure Agreement for Business Brokers
Business brokers, protect your leads by having potential buyers sign this standard-form Confidentiality & Disclosure Agreement.
- The buyer agrees that all dealings will go through the broker, who has entered into a separate agreement with the seller for payment of commissions.
- The buyer agrees to keep confidential all information provided with respect to any business that the buyer is interested in acquiring.
- The broker gives no warranties regarding the accuracy of any information provided with respect to a business.
- The buyer acknowledges that the broker is acting as the seller's agent.
- If the buyer discloses information to a third party who purchases the business without going through the broker, the buyer is responsible for payment of commissions that would have been payable on the sale price.
Don't risk losing your leads - or your commissions. Buy and download the Confidentiality & Disclosure Agreement for Business Brokers today!
Last Updated: 11-June-2016