Sublet all or part of your business space to a subtenant with this Connecticut Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- This sublease template can be used for office, retail, warehouse or other business premises.
- The subtenant must pay a security deposit and the monthly rent to the principal tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The principal tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The principal tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- If the principal tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease, the subtenant is directed to pay the rent directly to the landlord.
This Connecticut Commercial Sublease Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016