Emergency Procedures Policy (Offshore Operations)
Prepare a General Emergency Procedures Policy for personnel onboard a vessel involved in offshore seismic or oil & gas operations with this easy-to-use template which contains:
- emergency and contingency plans,
- structure of emergency teams to be developed by both the seismic company and the ship owner,
- authority and responsibilities of onboard personnel,
- classification of different levels of incidents,
- emergency handling procedures and checklists,
- maritime accidents,
- environmental incidents,
- communications procedures.
This General Emergency Procedures Policy template is in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016