End User Software License Agreement (EULA)
Protect your intellectual property rights in the software you create. License your software apps with this End User Software License Agreement (EULA) form.
- This type of software licence is for software programs which will be installed for personal use on a single computer.
- The end user is a licensed user only, and is not purchasing the software. No ownership is transferred to the end user.
- This is a generic legal form which does not contain references to the laws of any specific country and can be used anywhere.
- Every software developer should include a standard form End User Software License Agreement (EULA) as part of their user documentation.
- You can download the form immediately after purchase. Available in MS Word format. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 23-Apr-2018