Rent or lease a rental premises to a tenant with these downloadable Georgia Residential Lease Forms.
- Writing up a lease or rental agreement is as simple as downloading the form, filling in the blanks, and printing the document.
- All forms are fully editable so you can customize them to fit your circumstances.
- After purchasing the form, you can use it as often as you like. You will not have to pay any license or renewal charges. Ever.
- These templates can be used by landlords, property managers and rental agents.
- For more legal forms, check out the Georgia Landlord Tenant Notice Forms section.
Terminate your lease before its expiration date with this Georgia Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- The landlord must consent to the early termination.
- This Agreement is for residential units only. For commercial tenants, you need to use a different form instead.
- The tenant must give the landlord written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a sp.....
Rent your Georgia apartment to a tenant with this Apartment Rental Agreement, which can be used for either a fixed term or a periodic tenancy.
The Apartment Rental Agreement contains standard tenancy provisions, such as:
- payment of rent, late fees and security deposit,
- parking and vehicle storage,
- indemnification of the landlord by the tenant,
- subordination of the lease to any mortgage on the property,
- lead paint di.....
GA landlords, extend the term of a residential tenant's lease with this affordable Georgia Extension of Lease Agreement.
- Both the landlord and tenant must agree to extend the lease term for an additional period, at the monthly rental rate set out in the Extension Agreement.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for residential leases only. For commercial .....
Lease a house or apartment in Georgia to a tenant with this downloadable Georgia Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease term is for a fixed period of time, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the propert.....
GA landlords, do you lease rental units to tenants who are underage (such as students)? Have the tenant's parent or guardian sign this Georgia Lease Cosigner Agreement.
- The cosigner authorizes the landlord to check his or her credit rating.
- The cosigner guarantees the tenant's compliance with the provisions of the rental agreement.
- The cosigner also guarantees the payment of rent.
This Georgia Lease Cosigner Agreement
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Georgia Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible .....
Rent a house or apartment to a tenant with this Georgia Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy.
- Periodic Tenancy. The Agreement establishes what is called a periodic tenancy because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- Late Fees. The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- Groundskeeping. The tenan.....
GA tenants, sublet your rental unit to a subtenant with this Georgia Residential Sublease Agreement.
- Consent. The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- Rent and Costs. The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- Condition of Premises. The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- Further Subletting. The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both.....
Georgia tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownershi.....