How to Use Body Language Effectively
Do you know what you're saying when you're not saying anything? Get this downloadable guide and learn how to use your body language as effective communication.
- Learn how non-verbal cues can establish rapport with your audience and help emphasize and deliver your message when giving a speech.
- Tips on how to appear relaxed and give a good impression before you even begin your presentation.
- How to reinforce your verbal message with your physical presence.
- Using eye contact comfortably to develop a personal rapport with the audience.
- Practicing what you have learned.
Body language can be a very effective means of communication if you know how to use it. Get this 4-page article and checklist today.
Last Updated: 15-June-2016