Develop an effective process for finding and keeping good people and helping employees fulfill their potential with this 14-page Human Resources Development Guide.
The manual includes sections on:
- interviewing job applicants:
- conducting the initial interview,
- proceeding to the second interview,
- hiring the successful candidate;
- how to establish an effective orientation process to help new employees familiarize themselves with the office environment and company policies;
- how to develop a system of employee coaching;
- why regular employee training should be included as a vital part of the employee's and the company's development;
- the ongoing employee appraisal and review process;
- the importance of peer reviews;
- team meetings - a 7-step communication model;
- what to do when things go sideways
- between team members,
- with clients,
- with resources,
- with lapses in the employee's personal or professional standards .
This Human Resources Development Guide is available as a PDF. Buy and download yours today.
Last Updated: 29-September-2017