Illinois Co-Signer Agreement
Do you lease rental units to tenants who are underage (such as students)? Have the tenant's parent or guardian sign this Illinois Lease Cosigner Agreement.
- The cosigner agrees to:
- have the landlord check their credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format. It should be attached as a schedule to the lease or rental agreement.
- Intended for use only in the State of Illinois.
Last Updated: 22-October-2021