Indian landlords, rent or lease a residential rental property to a tenant with these affordable easy-to-use Residential Tenancy Forms for India.
Indian landlords, lease your rental premises with this template Deed of Lease for Residential Property.
- Utility Charges. The rent does not include electricity and water charges. The lessee (tenant) is responsible for paying the electricity, water and telephone usage charges.
- Taxes. The lessor (landlord) will pay all taxes and levies with respect to the premises.
- Cable TV. The lessee (tenant) is responsible for paying for cable TV rent.
Indian landlords, does your tenant need to terminate his lease for personal reasons?
- This Deed of Surrender of Lease form allows the tenant to surrender the lease and deliver possession of the premises back to the landlord.
- In return, the tenant is relieved of all of his/her payment obligations and other responsibilities under the lease.
- The landlord agrees to release the tenant from any claims and demands with respect to the lease.
Indian landlords, rent a house or flat to a tenant on a month-to-month rental with this India Monthly Tenancy Agreement.
- Deposit. The tenant will pay a security deposit equal to 3 months rent.
- Utilities. The tenant must pay for electricity, water and telephone usage.
- Repairs.The tenant is responsible for minor day-to-day repairs. The landlord is responsible for major repairs.
- Taxes. The landlord is responsible for paying.....