Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Iowa Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- The original tenant directs the subtenant to pay rent directly to the landlord if the original tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease.
This Iowa Commercial Sublease Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016